cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with item and Customer master import

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on sap b1 2005A with apparel one addon.

Requirement : I have to import item and customer master data

In the Exel file i have most of the fields are present in the Import from Excel Interface. But there are few fields like division and season (item master) , Store and Distribution center(customer master) which donot appear ther for me to select them. These fields are userdefined fields that come with apparel one and are to be stored in item and customer master tables.

Could you please advise me on the same.

Thanks in advance,

kanthi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may manually add the two columns (division and season ) in the Items DTW template and also add Store and Distribution center to customer master template at the end.

When importing in DTW (on Check the Input Data screen) go to Map Rules tab scroll to bottom and map your Excel column from Source Fields list to the User field in Target Fields list.

This way the data from your Excel will get imported to the Apparel One user fields in SAP.

<i><b>NOTE: If you use the Same User field name in your Excel columns - SAP will automatically recoganize the fields and map itself.

eg: U_Division or U_Season ...whatever the user field name is in SBO.

Also like the other columns you will have to add two rows of the Same column.</b></i>

<b>U_Division

U_Division</b>

Let me know how it goes

Suda

Answers (0)