cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with creation Change pointers in BDCP2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have faced with problem that for custom message type: new enrties don't appear in BDCP2 if I create new internal order. Same thing if I change status of internal order. But if I change description or set delete flag for internal order entry appears in bdcp2. What can be the problem?

Settings for message type are following:

RKAUFTRAGCOASAUFNR
RKAUFTRAGCOASKEY
RKAUFTRAGCOASKOSTV
RKAUFTRAGCOASKTEXT
RKAUFTRAGCOASLOEKZ
RKAUFTRAGCOASPHAS0
RKAUFTRAGCOASPHAS1
RKAUFTRAGCOASPHAS2
RKAUFTRAGCOAS

PHAS3

What can be the problem?

Best regards,
Andrei

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

AntonFarenyk
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrei,

We’re using change pointers for some of our IO with a standard message type and following fields

RKAUFTRAG       COAS     ASTKZ

RKAUFTRAG       COAS     AUART

RKAUFTRAG       COAS     AUFNR

RKAUFTRAG       COAS     AUTYP

RKAUFTRAG       COAS     BUKRS

RKAUFTRAG       COAS     GSBER

RKAUFTRAG       COAS     KOKRS

RKAUFTRAG       COAS     KTEXT

RKAUFTRAG       COAS     MANDT

RKAUFTRAG       COAS     USER1

RKAUFTRAG       COAS     USER2

RKAUFTRAG       COAS     VERAA_USER

RKAUFTRAG       COAS     WERKS

For creation it works fine but status is not in COAS (in my case COAS- ASTNR is always empty) so it does not capture any changes. COAS is the only table available for RKAUFTRAG and I believe the status could be retrieved from the table called JUST.

I guess it also depends on how you created your custom message type. If copied from some standard then you may refer to its settings and do the same for your custom message type.

Best regards,

Anton

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anton,

The problem is in the SAP standard: CDHDR and CDPOS are not sensitive to changes in transaction KO01 (create internal order). I created several internal orders and no of them appeared there, so that is why nothing appeared in BDCP2. But if we change something via ko02/03/04 then entries appear in CDPOS/CDHDR and then in BDCP2.

Regarding statuses: we have 4 indicators in AUFK table

RKAUFTRAG

COAS

PHAS0

RKAUFTRAG

COAS

PHAS1

RKAUFTRAG

COAS

PHAS2

RKAUFTRAG

COAS

PHAS3

They are equal to statuses from JEST table and in previous project during changes in statuses we had entries in BDCP2 with those fields.

So the question is do we have customizing settings to setup change object configuration or some other ways to change settings of change object.

Best regards,

Andrei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrei,

Did you find any solution for this? I am also in the same boat - change pointers work for CHANGE but not for CREATE. No entries in CDHDR for CREATE. I also checked by activating update debugging on RKAUFTRAG_WRITE_DOCUMENT which creates change logs. It is not called for CREATE from KO01. It is only called from KO02 for CHANGE.

EDIT: I am using change pointers to send idoc data for CHANGE and user-exit EXIT_SAPLKAUF_001 for CREATE. 

Regards,

Shravan