cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with CATS data entry profile in ESS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have a data entry profile set up in CATS, It has the following fields in this order,

<b>Recorder A/A Name Sun Mon Tue Wed Thru Fri Sat premNo recieverWbs</b>

Now i want to bring this profile onto ESS, I have given the CVR parameter to the profile.

But in the ESS i see the profile fields being sorted,

<b>RecieverWbs Recoreder A/A premNo Name Sun Mon Tue Wed Thru Fri Sat</b>

iam quite confused what to do next , can anyone help me and why this happening.

Regards

Sriram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just in case you too are unaware (like I was until this morning), this question should be in the forum...

~Suresh

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mmmm gonna ask the simple (stupid) questions first...

(1) are you sure the CVR user param is set in the same client as the one you are testing ESS against?

(2) Vice versa of above, are you sure your config for the timesheet profile is in the correct client that ESS is looking at?

....then we can delve deeper. 😃

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Chris,

Yes they are on the same client , the problem is all the fields show up but in sorted order, i wonder it has to do something with the variant.

Sriram

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That was my next line of questions....make sure your config is correct for the variant you are using for the timesheet profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Chris,

After making the configration settings( changing the order of the columms) to the data entry profile using a variant and saving it, i can see the changes through CAT2 .

But in ESS the data entry profile is not taking the variant (or the config settings).

i just assigned the CVR parameter to the data entry profile

are there any additional settings to be done.?

Regards

sriram