cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with BAPI_INTERNALORDER_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am creating internal order through BAPI BAPI_INTERNAL_ORDER_CREATE. But bapi is returning error "Missing entry for field Investment profile". But bapi structure do not have investment profile(IVPRO) field. As IVPRO field is mandatory while creating internal order that field must be passed to BAPI.

How to pass that field to BAPI.

Is there any other BAPI to create internal order?

Please suggest.

Thanks

Supriya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Supriya,

Sap has released a note to cover this functionality.

2243597 - Additional master data fields in the structure BAPI2075_7

I see that the issue it's quite old but maybe it will help other peoble looking for this subject.

Best Regards

Yannick

jason_shao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Supriya,

It seems the standard is:

The Investment Management fields have not been included in the BAPI_INTERNALORDER_CREATE . However it is possible to use SMOD enhancement COOPA002 in order to add own custom fields to the master data. The structure BAPI2075_2 is the basis for the BAPI, so if the field is included there then it will be in the BAPI.

Best regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I need to pass Investment fields(IVPRO and IZWEK). Those are not custom fields. These fields are in AUFK table. can we pass investment fields through enhancement?

Thanks

Supriya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Supriya,

You can try this solution, but it is not tested.

There is an EXTENSIONIN table in BAPI which you can use to pass values.

In this you have to use an Exit, name of EXIT you can get through Function Module documentation.

In this exit try passing value of Investment Profile. You can get Investment Profile field in AUFK structure.

I also have a query....

Can you tell me any BAPI to Create Cost Estimate in Internal Order ?

Regards,

Vinay Chhabra