cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with absence in time evaluation

vukasinmaksic
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello dear experts, we are having some problems with absence in time evaluation, and hence in payroll because we are using negative time management.

Here is the problem, when we run time evaluation we got regular work good, and absences are also imported, but only as a period like from 12.5 to 17.5. , but for the purpose of generating wage types for different kinds of absences we should have absence generating wage type in ZL table, as for regular work but its not happening.

We are using GWT A DZL , and GWT M ZML, also GWT S DZL, and regular work is getting generating also overtime, but absences are not generating wage types. We checked all known tables and SPRO and cant find where the problem could be.

Thanks.

hrmanagerde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello again, it is all about the field VTYPE in TIP. I think you got your groupings ok - you are getting wage types for regular work - and I guess you have a TIP pair for the absence. So GWT A -> this is the VTYPE <- DZL should put a wage type in DZL for absences if you have a rule in T510S (view V_T510S) that matches the conditions. If you set the valid processing type right at least you should see in the protocol that the rule got processed - even if the other conditions don't apply.

P.S.: if you want to have different wage types for different absences - absence 0100 should generate wage type X001, 0200 should generate X002... this might not be the best way to do it. In a PCR you can use operation ADDZL to achieve this - e.g. RTIP + PCR using OUTTPABTYP to read the absencetype.

In payroll you can do this with function PAB und table settings in T554C (V_T554C) + the grouping stuff (T554S...) using the absences directly without time evaluation.

vukasinmaksic
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Armin, thank you, I will recheck all the things you said and see where could be the problem, and let you know, but I am mostly concerned why my log is showing this all the time:

hrmanagerde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This is because you don't have time pairs of type A but type S - column P, to be precise the one right from CT ;-). GWT S DZL should process these.

vukasinmaksic
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Armin, I changed some things in T555Y and absences are now being recorded, but not able to make specific wage type from specific absent as you previously advised that it is not the best way to do it.

Can you please advise how to make it through PCR.

Thanks, and sorry for bothering this is the first time working with time management 🙂

vukasinmaksic
Participant

Armin, you have show us once again that you are real expert, this is working perfect thank you so much 🙂

hrmanagerde
Active Participant

You're welcome 🙂 Perfect, so I make the solution an answer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hrmanagerde
Active Participant

No problem. This is the solution for time evaluation.

Add a PCR say ZXY1 with function RTIPA (Read TIP, so no changes are made, read it only if there is an absence) with option GEN (for all time types) to your schema => RTIPA ZXY1 GEN. In my example, absence 0100 creates wage type 1000 in ZL and 0200 creates 2000 in ZL, both of type A (Absence).

Adapt this example to your needs.

Answers (0)