cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem while posting invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have problem while posting the invoice agianst 2 PO's with different vendor accounts, My system post to only one vendor account in the invoice. where as it should post the amount to 2 different vendor accounts.

Can anyone help me in this what needs to be done?

Best Regards,

Sairam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible to post one invoice for two vendors.

Regards,

Ramakrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ramakrishna,

please clarify If post an invoice agianst two Pos which have got 2 different vendor accouts does it will not show at the time of simulation two different vendor accounts.

I mean can't we Post the invoice for two different PO's which has got 2 different venddors.

Best Regards,

sairam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apparently, if you have the same remit to address for the different POs, different Ordering addresses are not an issue if the same remit to address is used in partner functions.

That has been my observations. But in the instance where two different remit to vendors are also identified, you cannot create an invoice for these two POs. Besides how do you get an actual physical invoice with the two POs identified if the remittance address is not the same. Correct?

I hope this helps.

Samantha

Former Member
0 Kudos

whether u got 2 invoices with different venors or one invoice with two pos.

pl specif.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kannan,

I am trying to post a MIRO against 2 POs, where in these two different PO's have got 2 different vendors. once I fill up all the details in the MIRO and simulate.

I see only the postings are happening only to one vendor.

Please clarify.

Best Regards,

Sairam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP allows one vendor with one po only.