Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while MRKO

pardeep_malik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a pipeline material and i maintain inforecord with tax code (I0 - Nil Tax) and source list for that material.

While MB1A, issue(201 P) from pipe line .....my FI entries are as

(GBB-VBR) Consumption Acct - Dr

(KON) Pipeline Liabillity Acct - Cr

But While Doing MRKO to settle Pipeline

system Gives me this error in

No taxes on sales/purch.are allowed for account 2030190 1000, I0 is not allowed

here 2030190 Pipeline Liabillity Acct

1000 Company Code

I0 Tax Code

Please help !

Regards,

Pardeep Malik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please tell your FI guy to activate the all tyeps of Tax allowed (*) field for the the G/L account concerned in FS00.

Regards

pardeep_malik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samual,

If i allow all taxes, then system gives me this error

Balancing field "Profit Center" in line item 001 not filled

Regards,

Pardeep Malik

Former Member
0 Kudos

assign profit center. to know for which profit center this pipe line material is used.

murugan_mgl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Go to tc KS02 and assign ur profit center.

regards

murugan

pardeep_malik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

chakrapani ,

Its pipeline material, where should i assign profit center to this material.

i donot find this field in material master and inforecord.

please guide !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ask your FI-counterparts and Just change the G/L accounts for Tax allowed or * and befor that

you need to maitin the conditions properly for KONS -In MRM1 then execute the MRKO

with regards

Shrinivas gangoor

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating the material master in Sales:general/plant view there is an entry of Profit center and it is mandatory for which u have to enter the Profit center .

One process is if u r having a Profit center,u can enter it or ask ur FI person to create a relevant profit center which u can enter.

Otherwise if u want to make the field optional then go to OMS9,choose Field sel. group as 48,choose field reference as mm01/pipe and make it optional.

In your client if Profit center accounting(PCA) is activated ,then you need to maintain the Profit center for the material.

goto OMS2, got details of pipleine material & select the Costing View of the material.

Now goto MM01 in creation of pipeline material & maintain the profit center in Cotsing 1 View.

Profit centre is available in sales view also

Deactivating the field from mandatory to optional will not serve your purpose as PCA will get affected.

Answers (0)