cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while creating PO (ME21N)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created Functional authorisation for Purchase order and set the reference to PR /RFQ mandatory.

When I try to create PO w.r.t. PR system adopts all the things except price. The error message is "No Conditions Determined (No Authorization for Input) - Message No.: 06235"..

Here I can enter the conditions..but system doesn't create Info record with pricing conditions...

Plz help since it is urgent..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member210560
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

Please kindly checked if you had set the flags 'Info w/o quot' in customizing via transaction

OMET. If Yes, then this was the reason of the message issued.

Thanks

Ian

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally conditions in PO will not br reflected in Info-record. Plz create a proper Info-record with conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have ticked "Info Update" indicator in PO-ME21N this means info records will be automatically created once I save first PO..then in next PO all the conditions should be printed automatically...

Is there any Parameter ID for input of COnditions which has to be maintained for USer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

Go To T-Code: OMET

Check Box the Enter Conditions in the General Parameters

Hope this solves your Query!!

Regards,

Kumar

Edited by: Kumar Rayudu on Jun 5, 2008 9:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Thanks for the reply...

Please elaborate regarding this...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

In the General Parameters there is Check box for Enter Condition if this is empty you cannot have the authorization to enter the Conditions in the PO

Regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

The check box has already been Ticked...still the problem remains the same.....

What can be the probable reason?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

Did u assign the User Parameter EFB in the User Master

Regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes....parameter id: EFB has been assigned to function authorisation to User in SU3....that's why referencing to PR or RFQ is manadatory