Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in the classification of the products

former_member328595
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi every body

look at this please: we have two class for finish products : class type (Z01) that fill up in the master data of materials

and class type (023) that fill up in the confirmation of products (some information in class type 023 come from class type Z01)

Now I explain our problem : in the some products we change the class type Z01 (Cass per pallet in this example changed from 80 cs to 60 cs)

but when we confirm the products , last information come from Z01 to class 023

please help to me

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member328595
Active Participant
0 Kudos

in this material so displayed by user.

look at this : in co11n before fill the data

but when we enter the (grade ,work size,...) and push enter ,case per pallet change to 80

we also create new production order for this material but problem doesn't solve.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I said, this is probably because of object dependencies (this is a kind of special programming for classification)

There must be somewhere a button with a green flash to review the coding. If you would post not just post screenshots that have only a small part of a screen then we could better navigate you

former_member328595
Active Participant
0 Kudos

in the master data it's inactive. but in the msc3n displayed by user

in master data :

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in the master data it is inactive because you have no values maintained.

And your current batch screenshot shows a) the correct value and b) that it was entered by a user. So the world is in order, isn't it?

My question was related to this screenshot where you still had your 80 after the change to 60 in master data:

former_member328595
Active Participant
0 Kudos

what can I do ??? every body can help to me.

I should create new material because production lines can't confirm or if they confirm with this material information of classification will be wrong.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to give better input. I asked you for a certain action, you ignored to reply to it.

Are you alone without any colleagues? Is there nobody who is longer in the company and know how this classification was setup?

Put the cursor on the characteristic of your batch and click the blue info button, this should tell you from where this value is coming

Is there an active green flash icon ? if yes click it an tell or show what you get

former_member328595
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I think we must delete the this object

I create new material 13005789 , it's automatically assigned to material I think

we don't have any production order or any batch for this material

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does not sound logical to create new materials just because one value in a classification needs to be changed.

former_member328595
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I'm sure it's not relevant to order . when I create the material and define the class type Z01 , before create the production order or BOM , I changed the class type Z01 ,but when we want to confirm the production , it's not changed .

we even technically complete the first Production order and create another production order but it's not changed.

ameya_beri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ali,

Please debug and check with help of your ABAP team why it is still picking up the same old value of 80 when you have changed it to 60.

Also did you try creating a new production order and new batch and check if new value of 60 CS is reflecting ?

Best Regards,

Ameya Beri

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The question is if your batch that is used in your production order  already exists when you change your material master classification.

If the batch already exists then the value of the characteristic will of course not change if you change the material master. Only batches created after your change will have the new values.

former_member328595
Active Participant
0 Kudos

new batches also have problem unfortunately. 

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Who has developed this construct, can't you ask this person. If the batch characteristic get the value without that somebody enters the data there manually then it must be automatically determined via object dependencies and function modules.

Put the cursor on the characteristic of your batch and click the blue info button, this should tell you from where this value is coming

former_member328595
Active Participant
0 Kudos

we just have a problem when we changed  the data of class type Z01 in master data of material .

former_member261747
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you using Variant Configuration (VC)  & your sales order material using class type Z01 ? I think you changed in class Z01  after creation of Production Order.

former_member328595
Active Participant
0 Kudos

No we don't use the Variant Configuration

No in our sales order material using class type 023, actually class type 023 have information of class type Z01

former_member261747
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It may be helpfull For You Transfer of characterstic values from class 300... | SCN