cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in SD invoicing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing problem while releasing document from VF02 transaction. For a particular G/L account it says Account &1 &2 defined for tax postings only (msg class: >0 msg number: 123). This error comes from function module FKK_MWSKZ_HKONT_CHECK

When we change some customizing in SKB1 table then it gives error as u201CAccount &1 &2 not defined for tax postingsu201D ((msg class: >0 msg number: 124)

I changed Tax category to u2018+u2019 and Relevant to cash flow = u2018Xu2019 in table SKB1 in transaction FS00.

Could you please suggest some solution to remove this error.

Thanks and regards,

Minal Nigade

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mrinal

First of all check in VKOA wheather G/L accounts are assigned or not.If they are not assigned then assign the G/L accounts and then release the billing document to FI.Also check what are the changes that has been done in the Functional Module with the help of your technical consultants.Before checking in the Functional Module , in FS00 Change the Tax category to * of the G/L account and release the billing document to FI.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. I am new to SD. In transaction VKOA, I am getting following options :

1 Cust.Grp/MaterialGrp/AcctKey

2 Cust.Grp/Account Key

3 Material Grp/Acct Key

4 General

5 Acct Key

Which of the category I should add that GL account in? Further to that there are following fields that need to be filled in. I have no idea what we need to add in it.

- Condition type for acct determination

- Chart of accounts

- Sales organization

Thanks,

Minal

Edited by: Minal Nigade on Oct 20, 2011 11:36 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Minal,

Application, Condition typ, Chart of accounts ,sales org, Acunt assgnment key of custoemr & material, Account key

• V KOFI INT 0001 01 02 ERL*

This is the standard one according to this you have to determine you own accounting procedure.

you have to determine at least for account keys ERL,ERS and MWS

Regards

Ram

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mrinal

In VKOA use Cust.Grp/MaterialGrp/AcctKey and assign with condition type, chart of accounts, sales org, customer account assignment group, account assignment group for material, account key, G/L account. While assigning G/L accounts please take the help of FI Consultant for providing G/L accounts.

Please check the following link

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/Account+Determination

Regards

Srinath

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Of the 5 options you listed, first you have to find out which one you are using to determine revenue accounts. In that option, you have to assign the relevant G/L Account. On the various category you indicated, just compare the settings for the existing sales organisation. You can copy the same.

G. Lakshmipathi

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in VKOA if you have assigned any tax relevant G/Ls.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran.