Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Reversal in Cash journal in FBCJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

I have a problem while reversing Cash jounal document through FBCJ

User posted the wrong cash jounal receipt amount as Rs. 449.00 where the total item was Rs. 399.61.

but when user reversed that entry only Rs 399.61 get reversed. (Please check attachment)

I have checked in Tcode FBL3N  and there only Rs. 399.61 amount was entered and get reversed as per entry

But in cash journal there is a difference in opening balance and closing balance. the difference is (449.00 - 399.61 = 49.39)

Please suggest action to resolve this issue

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

This is due inconsistency problem of TCJ_BALANCE table > Run mentioned program and reset the table entries.

Program name :- RFCJ1

SAP Note :- 1309577

Regards

Mani Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani Kumar

Thanks for your valuable suggestion

I have already ran this program your have mentioned. but My issue is not resolving.

Also i ran another Program RFCJ10 to Reconcile Cash journal against GL account. and There it is showing error for that particulat Cash journal document.

Please suggest

Thanks and Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Mani Kumar

When i ran the Program  RFCJ10 to Reconcile Cash journal against GL account, founr the error as per attachment. Please check the attachment

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Sorry for late reply. Kindly send screen shot where opening and closing balance are not tallying and screen shot of TCJ_BALANCE table screen shot respect to cash journal.

Before that ,please check ,have business make any JV entries in Cash GL account without cash journal ? If no ,what is the error you are getting in RFCJ10 report.

Regards

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani Kumar

In our Cash GL Account manual Entry posting is not permitted. So user only post entry through FBCJ to this GL.

attached Please find the RFCJ10 Report screenshot

Thanks

Rajesh

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

Can you please send me FBCJ and suggested table screen shots.

Regards

Mani

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Please send FBCJ screen shot where opening and closign balances are found wrong. and also send screen shot of table entries TCJ_BALANCE against cash journal.

Not required screen shot of RBCJ10

According to SAP note ,you must have run RFCJ1 program to fix the issue.

Regards

Mani Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

Thanks for your valuable reply. I have run Program RFCJ1 for multiple times. but my issue is not resolving. and also i have checked Table  TCJ_BALANCE but there is no data coming for that particular Cash journal. dont know what happen exactly. OSS raised for this issue. Please suggest

suma_mani
Active Contributor

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved by raising OSS. correction done by SAP

thanks to all for your valuable support

Thanks

Rajesh

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Rajesh,

What SAP suggested ?

Regards

Mani

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

you have to check if there is any entry in lifetime cash flow affecting you balance. It could be a Yellow light status. Otherwise it is a bug. Very commom in FBCJ. Then you have to adjust your table.

Check the values in:

TCJ_DOCUMENTS                 Cash Journal Documents (Header Data)

TCJ_MAX_AMOUNT               Cash Journal: Amount Limit

TCJ_POSITIONS                    Cash Journal Document Items