cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Production Order (CO02 and COGI)

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a production order (XXXXXX) where we have observed that the order have consumed the double quantity of each component and itu2019s not possible to close the order.

Please help me to fix this issue.

Also please clarify me if we delete any material from COGI what will be the impact.

Further any clarification Please revert back.

Cheers, Kumar.S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reverse the extra consumption through MB1A 262 movement.

If you delte any error from COGI then you need to do that manually.

For eg. If you have Auto GR , at the time of confirmation error have come and COGi got updated and you have deleted it.

Then you need to find the confirmation qty and need to done it manually through MB31

Regards,

Vishal

Edited by: VS on Nov 4, 2009 9:55 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

1) First of all check how this has happnd, is Backflush is activated or not & is QM is implemented or not

2) if QM is implemented then i presume UD might have done

3) in this case u cannot reverse

4) Just check in COOIS for consumption of Components & also check in CO14 ( if backflush is activated )

5) Coming to COGI, u can delete the component from COGI,

Regards

kumar

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

1.Once if you have deleted any entry from COGI,it is not possible to track the same.

2.In this case actual consumption would have happened,but booking might have been missed for the entry in SAP.

3.During month end closing or checking discrepanices may occur because of this deletion.

4.Assuming that the components were not backflushed,carryout 262 movement against the reservation number using MIGO or

else MB1A for the component reversal or else to reduce the double consumption data.

Check and revert back.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Every one,

In My case i have 7 operation in that 2 mile stone operation ie,operation 2 and operation 7) and backflush is activated.When i track the report from COOIS i got lot of confimrations and cancellation happened to this particular production order.

Am Totally confused what has gone wrong in this case.

Now customer found that particular prduction order G0to--Cost anlysis and telling me that all components are doubled and i cant able to close this order.Also he is asking me if we delete materila from COGI what will be the impact.

As mentioned by Mr.Mangal clearly for my 2 nd point(COGI)i need to know how 2 goahead for my 1st point.

Please clarify.

Cheers,

Kumar.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope while cancellation Backflush components may not reversed, so you are getting excess consumption, Please check is there any items which is held in COGI or CO1P with 262 Movement, If it is there please process the same, it will correct automatically, if not you have to do manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

As I understand at the time of cancellation of confirmation through CO13 the some components may not reversed, because of that you are getting excess consumption, and the error records lying in COGI with movement type 262, so please process (Save) these record through COGI by selecting the individual records. it will post the error record, after processing these error records may your problem automatically solved.

Regards,

Naresh

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kumar,

Deleting the entry from COGI would not help you as I think the reversals are still in COGI.

Please examine the COGI- Errors and then clear them( I mean processing and NOT Deleting) based on the error message, so that the cancellation process gets completed and accordingly the additional goods Issue would also be removed.

Regards,

Prasobh

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasobh,

Thnaks for your inputs on this will simulate the same in Q system and revert back to you.

Note:Also i have raised 1 more query in our forum regarding Goods Receipt Problem in Collective Production Orders.Please look in to that and help to fix this issue also.

Awaiting for your reply on that.

Cheers,

Kumar.S

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks to all my repliers

Fixed.