cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have one PO created with 5 line items. PO completed the IV for all line items and user now performing the GR,

While doing GR the MIGO screen capturing only one line item in the layout

Kindly advice

thanks

Manju

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you only see one item line then this has to do with the screen resolution set in Woindows. In this case you have to use the scroll bar to see the other items.

IF you can see more lines but just one has an item to be received, then check whether you have already entered the item number together with the PO number before executing in MIGO.

If that was not the case, then check the PO, especially PO history, maybe the other 4 items are already received (or do not have a GR indicator set)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sadd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls chk the PO in ME2M mode with selection parameter as WE103.. will show the pending items/still to be delivered.

Pls chk all line item appearing with open goods or delivered.

Based on that u can find weather the further GRN is possible or not.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Check below mention detail.

1) First check good receipt is not generated for material which are not display in MIGO.

2) Check Purchase Order. Check detail for those item which is not display at the time of MIGO.

Enter t-code ME21N.

Select material line item at item detail level.Go to Confirmations and check it is null or 0004 - Tracking - Import.

If in this tab 0004 - Tracking - Import is active you can't see material line item at the time of good receipt creation.

So go ME22N and remove this value 0004 - Tracking - Import.

If it is useful for u, Please revert back.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh