cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Leave Quota carry forward to next year

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing issue while carrying forward the Leave Quota to next year. My scenario is only 12 leaves will be carry forward to next year and remaining PL will be lapse. But in my case whole quota is carrying forward to next year in place of 12. If any one can help me out to resolve my issue then Please.

Regards,

Apoorwa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I would suggest the following solution for such issue.

Create Two quota "Annual Leave" and "Carry Fww Annual Leave". Validity of Annual leave should be curent year and other quota may have up to 31.12.9999. In the deduction rule assign both leave quota to the leave. No need to create two leave type.

Then before transfering the quota maitain required validation in PCR and enjoy.

Let me know if you need any more help.

Regards

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Thanks for your response but my problem is only I dont know how to write PCR for this scenario. If you can help me to write the PCR then it is really helpful for me.

Regards,

Apoorwa

raghu_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Please specify weather you are using any schema for generation of quotas or you are using Pt_qta10 to help you further.

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

write Two PCRS . Below is the logic for them .

Here in demostration 9001 is time type and quota type is 05.

one for identifying the quota on 31st March from the Absence Quota, which is working fine and the time type is getting the value on 31st march.

Second for carry forwarding the quota from time type to Absence Quota on 1st April, for that the logic provided below.

First PCR

ZO02 To read quota value on last day of year ZO02

VARSTCURMO Current period

VARSTREDAY Rel. day of period

HRS=FR05C Set

ADDDB9001 Add to day balance

Second PCR

ZO03 To carry Forward quota ZO03

VARSTCURMO Current period

VARSTREDAY Rel. day of period

HRS=L9001 Set

HRS?10 Decision op. HRS

ADDDB9001Z Set day balance = 0

UPDTQA05 Abs. Quota Accrual

>

HRS=10 Set

ADDDB9001Z Set day balance = 0

UPDTQA05 Abs. Quota Accrual

Just put this in a Second PCR, and insert two PCRs before CUMBT in Time Schema , run time evaluation and check it.

It should work.

Regards

Ajay

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will need to set a rule with this in Quota transfer settings and set limit to 12 there.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Apoorwa.

I think you can create a PCR that to read infotipo 2006, and at the last day of the year, you'll need use the operation below:

HRS=QCREST

After this, add the value to a Time Type. Use the Time Type to create a new quota for the next year.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aproorwa,

You have many thread for your question where expert already gave excelent solution please search relevent and PCR is necessary.

Thanks