cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Idoc triggering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have two systems one is LGC from where all the Purchase orders are created and goes to another system CGP through IDOCs.

Now we have one line item in PO which is for returnable materials and the net price maintained for this 0,00. and the account assignment for this is Y - Deposits.

Now the user wants that any line item with returnable material and account assignment- Y (Deposits) should not go out from LGC system in the form of Idocs.

and it should not trigger any messages of PO change.

I have one example in which everything working fine. but in some POs, we are facing this problem and IDOCS going out in CGP system which should not..

Regards

Sheral

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can someone update me about solution to this issue with more clarification, where can the problem be exactly???

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you wrote:

I have one example in which everything working fine. but in some POs, we are facing this problem and IDOCS going out in CGP system which should not..

Please explain what the difference between those 2 is?

former_member182673
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think for this requirement, you should have a control at the IDOC processing level and not at message creation level in PO. Allow the IDOC messages to be created and then in the IDOC processing program have a solution to put IDOCs that satisfy your criteria into archival status 68. This is a foolproof method.