cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in external number assignment for vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sir,

i am trying to create external number range for vendor e.g vendor with ext num. T-L20C##. To do this in the img screen i have clicked on insrt interval and then clicked on ext num assigt then trying to put interval like " A to ZZZZZZZ" and also with alphanemeric option like "1A to 9ZZZZ" and evry time it says in the message box that "enter nuber range without overlap" how i will solve this problem and can create vendor with ext num.

regrds/faruque

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

External no range A to ZZZzzzzzzz includes alphabetical also. No need to Define new No range. You can use the old one ie A to ZZZZ and using this you can create vendor of alphanunmeric.

Reg,

Ashok

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks everyone ia have solved the problem

regrds/faruque

sudarshan_b
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Faruque,

I too have same requirement. Could you please share what you did to solve your problem?

That would be a great help.

Thank you

Regards,

Sud.

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

plz check u might have any no range which might be ovelapping with ur new one

for creation of no range for vendor u must have no rangeas with diffrent intervals

their intervals should not be overlap

reward if helpful

regards

kunal

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The numver range which you are specifying is already existing.

You can use the same number range whichi s already existing, or you can delete the existing one if your are not working in production and then create a new number range or modify the old one and use it.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you revisit the number ranges for the vendors, probably the number range from A to ZZZZZZZZZZ or any thing similar to this might have been defined.

Since the new number range which you are defining A to ZZZZZZZ is an subset of already existing defined number range, it is throwing an error message.

You can make use of the same existing number range for your requirement. There is no need to define the new number range. Only thing which you need to do is to assign the external number range code to your account group.

Hope it solves.

Regards,