cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem during posting dividend in Securities - Treasury

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Freinds

I am having a problem while posting dividend, while using the automatic debit position function in Securities - Treasury.

Using FWSO transaction i am getting a posting error log message saying -

"One Important payment advice item is missing" 

Can anyone please arrange to help me out why this error is coming.  Is this error relevant into BP area, or do i need to check to some other relevant area for payment missing configuration ?

Thanks and regards

anand narayanan

+91 9962597889

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

good morning to you

I think you have added the amount for the dividend in FWZZ. Furthermore in the security account you have to complete the payment instruction. Can you please check this two points.

REgards

Juerg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Juerg

Thanks for your helpfull answer... I shall proceed to check the payment instruction...

I had created a Business partner in Issuer, Depositary Bank and Counter party role respectively and assigned the authorization for payment details with incoming payment and outgoing payment ID into it.   Leaving other than the above do i need to check any other payment instruction for security area ?

If yes, then could you please tell me where i need to check for this ?

thanks and regards

anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Anand

When you create a security account you also have to fill the part for the payment instructions for that security account. You must add your house bank and also the ID for each currency you have payments from shares and bonds assigned to this security account. If you use the transaction FWSO the system checks in the security account the relevant payment instructions.

Regards
Juerg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juerg

Thanks for your answer, let me try to that and i would post today what is the result for me..

regards

anand

Answers (0)