cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prob. when posting goods issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

created an order, del. , transfer order and tried to post goods issue, this is the error it shows, i checked the stock in MM and there is enuf of stock avlbl. for the material....

"period 001 / 2006 is not open for account type S and G/L 893010"

wat does this mean ?

secondly, in my previous post (no a/c dox. generated) the problem still persists, kindly help in that too

thnx in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

LeonardoAraujo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The accounting period is not open for January in your system yet.

To correct the problem, contact your MM consultant or run the report RMMMPERI for your company code.

I am saying that considering you are talking about a testing or development environment. If it is in Production, DON'T DO IT. In this case, contact help.

Good luck and good year.

p.s. pls remember to award points to helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the period was not yet open (and RMMMPERI could help), the error message would be a different one...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry for rewarding late, i had been on vacation, thankyou for the answers everyone....... it actually takes time to call experts of the other module and play their part to solve the problem to know if the solution really works

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is an FI problem. The settings of account 893010 do not allow the posting you try to perform. I suggest to ask your FI expert...