Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing of Purchase Order

oluwatosin_oladipo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

My client has a requirement that Purchase Orders should not be printed till after all Approvals has been done. Please, How do I got about it.

URGENT HELP NEEDED.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

oluwatosin_oladipo
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your suggestions. But right now, my client has five levels of approval. The problem is that the Purchase Order can be printed even if only one level of approval is done, My Client wants that Purchase Order should not be printed till after the Five levels of Approval has been done.

PLEASE I NEED URGENT HELP

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check with technical remove the print option in ME21N,ME22Nand me23n . take the printout only me9f. with out completaion of the po release me9f not possible

@sakhi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Table CDPOS from SE16, PO release stategy change value always gets updated in the said table.

object Value (Purchase Order Number)

Check the table name-EKKO and field name-FRGZU ,also filter on New Value=X

Take the help of abapor and add the Logic if New Value=X then PO should get printed with Final Purchase order.

Hope this will resolve query.

Regards,

Sandesh Sawant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are three release indicators in system

1- Blocked

4- Further Release

8/9- Final Release

Take a help from Abapor and set logic ,if Release Indicator =1 or 4 then print preview of Po should be printed as Draft purchase order and final release indicator is 8/9 then preview of Po should be printed as Purchase order.

The same is already applied by me and it works.

Regards,

Sandesh Sawant