cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing of PDF purchase orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know whether it is possible to activate the printing function to print to PDF purchase orders once released, but to another user (and not the creator). The idea would be to link several purchase groups to one or two recipients i.e. 2 other staff members would automatically receive the PDF order on their mail to forward onto supplier. Is this even possible?

Also, can the originator of the purchase order receive notification via mail that his order has been released? How?

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fatima,

Yes it is possible. You have to chose "External send" to create a mail from the purchase order. For this you have to define a communication strategy.

Have a look on this site: PO External send functionality for sending PO by email - SAP

Best regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your suggestion.  Is it possible though to link several purchase groups to one e-mail?  I am not referring to having an e-mail address in the vendor master.

I have sent the link to our SAP team and hopefully they can act on this.

Regards,

Fatima

Former Member
0 Kudos

In standard, the only mail adress taken by the system is unfortunately the address in the vendor master. If you want to send the mail to several receivers, you have normally to develope your one exit.

This standard functionality, to send PO's by mail, is very limited and you will quickly need some developments...

Regards,

Thomas