cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am facing one error , while printing (VF02/VF03) ,I am giving print command but print preview is coming.

Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards

Bhushan Kolte

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan

Please go to VF02/VF03 and check wheather output has been mainteined or not. If you are in VF02/VF03 are you able to go to Billing document->Issue Output to and able to select the output type

Also let us know what is the error number you are getting

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for quick reply. Here I am not getting any error , when i am giving print command, it is not giving any error ,it directly shows the print preview. But i am giving print command not print preview.

Thanks and Regards

Bhushan Kolte

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Bhushan

As there is no error, and after giiving the print command as it is showing print preview,so there should be some problem in the ABAP coding.So kindly ask your ABAP team member to debug the program when you are executing VF02/VF03.Before debugging check in VF31 also

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shivram & Shri Nath

I have tried in VF31 , When I execute this, It is also giving me the print preview when i am executing. As per my Abaper there is no change in the code, because in Development, Quality Client it is working fine. Only in production it is giving print preview when giving print command.

Thanks and Regards

Bhushan Kolte

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check which printer is getting determine for the output type in Billing.

It should not be local printer like LOCL.

If required change the printer and try again.

If required check check printer config in Tcode SPAD.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Problem is resolved. Problem was program was not activated in Production client.

Thanks and Regards

Bhushan Kolte

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you try with t.code VF31 to print the billing document? If you see the same, like first print preview, then you need to check with an ABAP'er for the program coding.

Regards,