cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Indicator (Individual/Collective Slip) at Display MIGO GR document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Good Morning...

FYI , I 've been check Collective slip indicator when prepare GR document. Once after press CHECK and POST button, system will generate document GR number. Then I just want to display the document again. When system prompt out, we discovered there is not in collective slip indicator status but it become individual slip. Any Other suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The system is default to pick the individual slip. Are you getting the print from MB90. If yes, then you dont need to worry on this one. On some systems I have seen all 3 options, mapped as collective slip for convenience of users, so that whatever they choose, it doesnot effect the print. Only main thing here is to get the Print active check enabled. If not the print will not go to MB90.

Usually I make the Print check button mandatory, so that material document is not saved without this check.

Edited by: Afshad Irani on Apr 28, 2010 7:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually my problem is when I save the the GR doc, I checked as a collective slip .But when I display the document, it become individual slip. Why is it happened because on my configuration I set my option as collective slip only for the output type GR setting to the company? Regards on that, it will get problem also to print the document from MB90 with prompt out message "No messages.......

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions for me?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have met the same problem. Anyone have a solution?