Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing and attaching the invoice form

MarioFranco
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

In ECC you can print and/or archive the invoice form configuring the output type in the storage mode field.

How can you do the same in S4 HANA Cloud?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Nancy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If you want to get the billing document PDF, you can make use of the API API_BILLING_DOCUMENT_SRV/GetPDF.

ryancamp1
Newcomer
0 Kudos

@Nancy - Have tried this, however I get the following error, that I cannot find documented.

"value": "No output type defined: Print preview not possible"Please would you advise?
Webster_Cui
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Ryan,

Normally the issue is because there is not any output item determined for the sample document. Pleae check whether the output item is determined or not. If no, then look into Output Determination Procedure configuration.

Let me know if it is working.

Regards,
Webster from SAP Product Support

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member728975
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mario,

I would like to update this topic with new information, please check: Using API_BILLING_DOCUMENT_SRV/GetPDF, you can download the PDFs of multiple Billing Documents (one PDF per Billing Document). The action itself is called for one Billing Document, however, with a Batch request you can have multiple GetPDF action calls in one OData Request (API).

Also, there is this generic solution available in S/4 HANA Cloud that can be useful for this requirement:

https://store.irpa.cfapps.eu10.hana.ondemand.com/#/package/c00d6660-dd60-4f97-a0d4-89b374f68982