cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Preferences for Service Calls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm trying to setup print preference for service calls in SBO 8.8.1 PL07. This was always in SBO 2007 under System Initialization - Print Preferences by document tab.

I have searched online help, the forum and wiki but no luck as to where this has gone and how do I achieve it. As one of my customers is using it.

So my questions is where do I setup print after adding a service call.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Lourens

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clint,

You see this is the problem under user defaults and print preferences, service calls don't appear there. This is what I'm trying to achieve but can't seem to to find service calls. This was available in 2007 but can't find it in 8.81 PL07.

Is there any other way or place that I can achieve this?

Thanks

Lourens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.....

If there is no option in standard then you can do it by SDK where you can get it rint automatically the moment you add the service call document......

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clint,

That the client will be happy with.

How do I achieve it to pop up with the selection box after the document is added.

Regards

Lourens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try :

Administration - Setup - General - User Defaults - Find a Specific User - Print Tab -

When Adding Document - Check or Tick Print Document.

Thanks.

Clint

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clint,

I want to print when the document is added. But the print selection needs to appear for technician form or service call to be selected by a user. So how would I achieve this with PLD?

Regards

Lourens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For now it cannot automatically default to to print Service Calls, it must have manual intervention

which report to print.

Thanks.

CLint

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can edit directly to PLD or Layout Designer, to change your printing preferences.

What settings do you prefer?

Or you may try using the Ctrl+P for printing options and change printing preferences from here.

Thanks.

Clint

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lourens,

Welcome you back to post on the forum.

I don't think there is Print Preferences for Service Calls. You may set it up directly under Manage Layout when you open the service call.

Thanks,

Gordon