Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print only approved PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My Clients requirement -

1. Print PO only if its approved.

How can we configure this. Please suggest.

Regards,

Jackie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jackie,

If the PO release is set, then PO cannot be printed unless released. It is SAP standard.

But what users do is take print preview and take screen shot in case of emergency. We cant avoid it in standard.

sBk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its std SAP. You don't need to configure anything for it.

Regards,

Dakshesh

former_member184631
Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to take PO Print via spool request generated by T Code ME9F. It will allow the print out of only Released PO's.

Regards

Honey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dakshesh,

User can print unapproved PO.

How to control it.

Regards,

Jackie

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could either restrict direct printing (without spool) through authorization i.e. remove printing authority from users and maintain auto printing only and hence once approved PO will be printed automatically. These may not be flexible solution as buyers may like to print it more than once after its approved.

Or else, you can restrict this through coding in your layout program for not allowing it to print through direct option.

Regards,

Dakshesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dakshesh,

>

> User can print unapproved PO.

>

> How to control it.

>

> Regards,

>

> Jackie

Dear ,

It is not possible to take print out by ME9F before release,but it is possible by ME22N and ME23N. It is not advisable to client. So you need to Deactivate with the help of ABAP.

Also refer this post and check Edit Szabo's reply

Edited by: redriver on Jan 30, 2012 7:45 AM

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, You can print from ME22N & ME23N from the print preview if you are using smartforms, even though PO is not released, ME9F do not allow print of Un-released PO

Do an enhacement in program /SMB40/FM06PE02 with the help of Abaper for Stoping print from ME22N & ME23N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

Regards,

Jackie