Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print layout designer HELP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to do the following:

I have a new udf in CRD2 (BP addresses).

I would like put out this field to the print layout of AR invoice.

I have put out the OINV.Cardcode,OINV.Shiptocode,CRD2.Address,CRD2.UDF,CRD2.Cardcode, but the field CRD2.UDF is empty.I have tried to use relate to and next segment under Content tab but no way...

Any idea how to link these field to get the CRD2.UDF???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eszter,

Which fields do you use for the Relate To and Next Segment?

Regards,

Nat

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have linked the CRD.Cardcode with OINV.CardCode and CRD2.Address with OINV.Shiptocode and

CRD.UDF relate to CRD2.Cardcode and next segment is CRD2.Address

I have tried many various but no success.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked it in version 2007, isn't it table CRD1 for the addresses?

Could you please try this:

Display the BP Code from the Invoice table (OINV.CardCode) and relate the UDF from the CRD1 table simply to this field. I believe it will work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, you are right, CRD1 contains addresses.

I have tried but still empty, but CRD1 contains both billto and shipto addresses, how would SAP know which rows should be displayed?I mean the field from bill to or shipto?This is why I thought to link the shiptocode also to somewhere but where...?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if you have anything in the Link To field in the General tab of Properties. It should be empty.

You are right regarding your concern, if I use only the Relate To without the Next Segment, it displays the UDF from the first Bill To address. Which one would you like to display? The one for the Shipto?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to display the field for that ship to address which is chosen in the invoice (shiptocode).

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've just tried a few different options, honestly, I don't think it's possible. The problem is that we could have several different addresses, among them several different shipto and billto addresses, so how would you define on a simple print layout which one to display?

What if you create a UDF on the Invoice and write a FS to display the relevant UDF value from the BP Addresses so you can specify in the query which one to display. Then it's quite straightforward to display the value of the Invoice UDF on the print layout.

Maybe the others can come up with another suggestion.

vijay_kumar1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eszter,

option 1 :

You could create a udf in the marketing document and assign fms using the

below query and include the field in the template.

SELECT T1.u_test1 FROM OCRD T0 INNER JOIN CRD1 T1 ON T0.CardCode =

T1.CardCode

WHERE T0.CardCode = $[OINV.Cardcode]

Option 2:

You could create a fms in the shipto address which retrieves the required

fields including udf and then display this field in the template.

Regards,

Vijay kumar

Answers (0)