Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

primary cost element after cycle run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

After KSV5 distribution cycle,

sender primary cost element is credited and receiver cost element is debited.

In KSB1, you will notice a credit line with primary cost element.

May I know why the primary cost element with credit entry and debit entry (in bold below), why not showing in FBL3N? It is hitting primary cost element after cycle but why not showing in FBL3N?

in FI

dr 600050 $700

cr 200340 $700

after cycle

sender cost center

dr 600050 $700

cr 600050 $700

receiver cost center

dr 600050 $700

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venkatasatyakrishna_achan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

r u using new GL, if yes check ok17 settings. check wat is reconciliation account. based on that the line items will be credited and debited to that reconciliation cost element. check automatic account determination for reconciliation ledger

if u want to reconcile to same primary cost element u need to check account determination for primary cost elements n extras tab

The rconciliation posting is made to the related general ledger accounts for primary cost elements

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not using new GL.

I just want to know why distribution cycle, despite using primary cost element, it is not hitting FI.

Need advice.

Thanks

venkatasatyakrishna_achan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

if u are not using GL, every posting to reflect in ur FI, u need to run month end process, u need to activate reconciliation ledger in controlling area settings okkn, if it is not done this wont reflect in ur fi postings

krishna

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My dear,

You must be knwoing how a primary cost element works.

The values will be carried from FI to CO by these PCE. If you have any change in the values in CO, those will not get affected in FI.

CO is internal, which you won't get any changes done for Primary cost elements in FI

Thnaks