cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

How can i mantain two different prices for one material.

The material can be sold to one customer with one of the prices that will have been maintained in the system.

Eg: maintain two prices for material,Nokia 6275,

the two options that the same customer has,is either,to buy the phone without credit(without airtime) or to buy the phone with credit(with airtime).

NB:Its not a discount,its not a promotion.No manual entries required.

The client does not want two materials of the same type to be maintained in the system.

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can propose two suggestions in this scenario:

1. You create a condition table -- sales org/customer/material/order reason -- and maintain condition records accordingly.. means.. if you want to issue with/without credit .. just assign an order reason which will fetch the corresponding prices..

2. You create condition table - sales org/customer/material/payment terms - create condition records -- like with credit --diff payment terms; without credit - cash as payment terms..

Hope this can fulfil and solve your requirement..

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i am taking the first option of creating a condition table that include order reason.

Which condition table should i copy from or how should i add the field,order reason to the condition table.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the standard ones --- 506, 508, 524 or you can copy them and add more fields into the newly created condition tables as you want.

Hope this will fulfill your requirement in a better way...

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

The condition tables you have specified are not standard in SAP.i would like to think that they were customised for your system unless if i am missing it somewhere.Please help.

am using ECC 6.0

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use 2 different document types for credit and cash.

I think you are using 2 document types.

In general for cash sale we use BV and Normal sale OR document type.

Create a new condition table with combination of customer/material/ order type.

For credit use this comibination

customer 10000

Material 6275

Order type OR

Price 100 USD

For cash sale use this combination

Customer 10000

Material 6275

Order type BV

Price 90 USD

You can maintain both the values in one condition record.

Whenever you are selling product in cash, choose order type BV and create sales order system automatically pick the price from condition record.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If they are not in your system, then try to create the condition table as per the fields which I had mentioned earlier...

Hope this will solve your problem.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we have already been using two different order types,that is for a Cash Sale and Sales Order.

what can be another solution to this problem?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

my question still come back,how do i add the order reason field to the new condition table i am creating?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can add the fields {which are not there in field catalogue} in the field catalogue as below :

Sales & Distribution > Basic functions > pricing > pricing control > define condition table > conditon : allowed field

Hope this will help you.

Hrishi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As understand from your question -

In case of with credit the price is 1000 and without credit the price is 1500,

now are traking anywhere in sales order, wether customer is purchasing through with cr or without cr, if you track this then your problem had a solution.

Regards

Goutham