cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure SD

0 Kudos

Hi all,

My client has a requirement that once the sales order is being created there is a possibility of choose a condition type with VAT included and one without VAT. It means that the VAT condition should only be calculated over the condition without VAT.

Example:

Or we have

PR00 - 5€ + VAT - 1,15€

or

PR01 - 6,15€

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mariana,

Have a look into Condition Exclusions:

Condition Exclusión

Regards,

Fortian

0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes, i tried to do by create an exclusion group. What happens is that once I input a value on the condition that includes VAT it works on sales order, but when i try to create the invoice i get the error that the tax item is missing. What i want is that the value on the condition divides by total value and VAT value.

Thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you post a query and give further updates, please add the content under "Comments" and not under "Answer" as you were not answering to a query but only providing additional informations as asked by the members. Also, when you add the text under Comments, it will be intimated to the person to whom you are responding whereas, if you add the text under Answer, the member will not be intimated. By the way, your above answer has been converted as comment by me.