cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure of STO PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

In case of Intra company STO with delivery,there is no condition tab.in PO.In SAP the pricing procedure of STO is RM2000 where the condition type is

P101.So it will applicable for Intra Comany STO with delivery or Only in Inter Company STO(two C.Code).In case Inter Company STO we treat Supplying plant as Vendor so default pricing procedure it can get RM0000.I want to know in case of Inter company and Intra company STO which pricing procedure will be used?In which cases P101 condition type will be used?

In Case of Inter company STO PO i tried by making assignment of schema group POrg,Doc type(NB),Supplying Plant,Procedure(RM2000)

In PO condition type P101 coming but net price is not calculated it showing message "Error in net price calculation..net price is negative"

I am Puzzle.So please give suggestion regarding pricing procedure of Different type of STO.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

One Problem i am getting that i am not able to find any condition tab in case of Intra company STO(With Delivery).Is that correct one or i am making any wrong.

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

pl check whether you have assigned any pricing procedure for the stock transfer document type. in Conditions > define schema determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already assigned document type UB and Pricing procedure RM2000 also the supplying plant..

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Inter Company STO Pricing Procedure RM0000

Intra company STO pricing procedure of STO is RM2000.

For P101 check follwoing links.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1019472

Regards

Kailas

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why net price is negative in your STO is negative!

1st cross check how net price calculated in STO with condition  type P101 with other condition type(if you have delivery cost condition type).

Also possibilities and check nature of condition  type P101  is negative or positive in t.code:M/06.

You can also check material master and find price control used for material master with present price in both plant.

Regards,

Biju K

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the similar post

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1374958

regards,

santosh

PollyGan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Condition P101 is defined with internal price (Condition Category 'G').

For this condition, system always determines value from valuation table

MBEW. Please check the value of this table for the material.

Thanks and regards,

Polly