Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing in SD Condition tables on Zfields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement as follows.

A new table has been created which has got a field with 20character length. The field can take any value but the first 4 characters can follow only15 allowed lists. For example there will be as many transactions with ABCD********* value in this field where * can represent any character. But I want to control the value of a condition type based on teh first four characters of this field.

Ex : If ABCD, i want to maintain a condition record of 100 Dollars, if ZYCD then 200 Dollars and so on.

Is it possible to add only the first four characters as a field in my condition table.

Another case :

I have a field which is a check box. So it can have a value of X or empty. Now I want to use this field in teh condition table and want to maintain some value for the empty field. Is this possible.

Thanks in Advance for the help.

Regards

S.Navaneetha krishnan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Navaneetha krishnan,

In both cases described by you, you have to create custom condition table using V/03. If the field list is not ok, you have to add cusom fields to the field catalog.

After that attach the condition table to a custom Access Sequence. Now create a custom condition type and assign the access sequence to the condition type. Enter the new condition type to the Pricing schema. Maintain the condition table with values.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu

This part I am clear. But I want to add only the first four characters of this field to the KOMP structure and hence the field catalog. I just wanto know whether this is possible.

Similarly if I use a flag as a field in condition table, then can i maintain some price for the value of the field being empty?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Navaneetha Krishnan,

If I understand your requirements correctly, I think you can carry out both of your applications mentioned. You may use a 4 CHAR field as part of the key of condition table and move first 4 CHAR of 20 CHAR field to this field in the Pricing user exit.

Please look at this link to get more info.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/64/72369adc56d11195100060b03c6b76/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Venu

Former Member