cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing in Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have come across this scenario and I need your help here. The req is maintain freight conditions in Delivery at the time of creation of delivery.Now when I creates invoice , All I can see is only condition types maintained in sales order. But here I would like to mention I have configured different pricing procedure in delivery order.

Hence I see only standard procedure from sales order. Is there any possibility to see two (sales oder pri pro - conditions and Delivery order pri pro Conditions) in invoice?

Thanks,

Kanna.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

it is possible to maintain different pricing procedures in the sales order and the subsequent billing. going by this, i guess it is possible to have a different pricing procedure in the delivery as well. you do have to make the correct copy controls between the sales order and delivery, and between the delivery and billing, of course.

however, why maintain separate pricing procedures? even with the same, you can manually enter condition amounts and values in the delivery that are not in the sales order. these are copied into the billing if copy controls specify the delivery as price source.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jy,

I got what u said friend. But the req is like that here , can we able to show two pricing procedures in billing document?

Thanks for ur response.

Kanna.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No it is not possible to show two pricing procedures in one billing document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may try to make the price source in delivery to bill copy control (VTFL) to be E (Delivery/Order).

Thanks

Mostafa Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks lakshmipathi,

Just wanted to know how toconfigure in order to appear sales order pri pro to delivery and then to billing?

Thanks,

Kanna

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your requirement is that sale order pricing procedure should flow into billing, then maintain the same document pricing procedure both in VOV8 and VOFA. But I feel, this is not your requirement.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi,

The req is delivery related contions will entered while creating delivery , eg freight. and now sales order pric proc and delivery pric proc both (atleast two documents conditions) should appear in billing.

Thanks,.

Kanna.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is possible. We have similar scenario.

Maintain the frieght conditions in both the sales order pricing procedure and delivery pricing procedure. The delivery pricing procedure can have only the frieght conditions. Keep all the parameters like account key, accrual key etc same in both the pricing procedure for the frieght conditions.

Then assign the delivery pricing procedure to delivery document at SPRO->Logistics Execution ->Shipping -> basic shipping function ->pricing ->Define pricing procedures for delivery.

Then as mentioned before, in VTFL delivery to billing copy control, at item level set price source as E -Delivery/Order.

By this way, in billing document pricing condition records from both sales order and delivery document will be populated.

Regards

Answers (0)