cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing-GR-LIV-Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having a scenario my client is in US and is not implementing VERTEX with SAP.

Situation is Like this US is having a Tax structure based on State + County + City + Zip Code.

So we will have a lot of input Tax code based on that which is quite confusing process to have so many Tax codes.

My Client want to raise the PO with lets say 100$ of Item A for which lets assume Tax is 10 $. But he doesn't know at the time of raising the PO what is input Tax so he is using a tax code with all zero values.

He do good receipt.

He got invoice for 110$ now how to settle this invoice properly with all accounting entries to be proper.

Lekhram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lekhram ,

I believe as pricing (with tax calculations) is flows from PO and it will get valuated at GR and IR. What you can try doing is that try to change the taxcode at LIV by selecting each line item level. Or Do not make the tax code field mandatory in PO and try to put the tax code at IR level and see if it works out.

thanks

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I fully agree with you, But the question is that the Tax Structure in US is a little bit complex it is State Tax Different for 50 States and For Different Items

County Tax a State can have many counties , A county can have many cities and some cities are one part in one county and another in second. then zip code based .

So i want that thier should be an option to put tax manually at IV level and want to check whether financially it is OK.

Lekhram

Message was edited by:

Lekhram Sharma