Requirment:

I have a requirment. Please suggest how to map in sap

we need to configure pricing for courier services as vendor

The conditions should as below

if it is 1-250 grams - Rs.10

if it is 251-500 grams - Rs.12

if it is 501-1000 grams - Rs.15

Analysis:

I tried to use the standard scale and graduated scale but it is not working. Because the scale calculation is done based on per unit price.

Example :

My requirment is suppose the weight is 300 gram the price should be Rs.12 only.

But if I use standard scale it is calculated as 300gram*Rs.12 = Rs.3600.

Hence using scales will not be helpful.

If you have any solution for this reqirment please share with me................

Thanks

Vibin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member564225
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

One helpful consideration would be to go for KMAT for various ranges of weights you have for the product to define the weights as variants with characteristics of ranges and go for Variant Condition for pricing. Do a little search on this and check if that helps.

Regards

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all as per your requirement you want that the price of the should act like

if it is 1-250 grams - Rs.10

if it is 251-500 grams - Rs.12

if it is 501-1000 grams - Rs.15

Now the gross price condition type (PB00) or what ever you are using is assigned with calculation type C = quantity

in control data 1 (t code M/06)

that is the reason it is multiplying your QTY * scale and showing =Rs.3600.

But if you want it should only consider the scale Price you have to define calculation type as B =fixed amount

{ Now it will not multiply it will only consider your scale price and adjust unit price ( price per gram) accordingly }

Now create info record and maintain scale then create PO and check.

Please check and revert

former_member564225
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vibin,

Not sure if it works for you, I had modified the condition type for one of my requirements for subcontracting PO I had used calculation type G Formula.

Further in scales you can try selecting E for Net weight scale, scale type D for graduated to interval, Unit of measure as G and check which routine is appropriate for scale formula. However since this is not a std SAP functionality, if it doesnt work then you can think abt the enhancement with your ABAPer to check if there are any Addins available or be built.

Regards

Shiva