cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing conditions from contract to purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My Client requirement is , purchase dept creates Contract through ME31K with material unknown for services ,and user will create PO with reference to contract , for that the prices coming from contract should be in display mode , in purchase order .

can any body help to solve this problem

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hello;

Did you resolve that problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expertise,

Can any body else through some light on the above metter.

Regards,

Sp sahu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahu..

Please check in the PO which condition type used there(it should be PB00).

if yes then go to tcode M/06 select PB00 and enetr "D" against manual entries field located under "changes which can be made" tab page.

this will solve your problem.

regards

Yogesh

srinivas_rangi2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh

I am thank full to u i got partial solution, but the changes you have mentioned will be applicable in the case of materials only , not for services , in the materials also o we have to do another setting in the document layout net price field should be in display mode .

my client requirement is Purchase dept will create contract for services , with service master , after that user will create PO with reference to this contract

now the problem is in the PO services tab Gross price field is coming in the editable mode ,

in the case the condition type is PRS .

can any body help me to meet the client requirement .

Thanks&Regards

Srinivas .Rangi

0 Kudos

Hello;

Did you resolve that problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

U can control this by changing the condition type PB00 control data. remove the flags for the changes which can be made. but system allows the user to enter manual price in PBXX. if u want to remove this also, delete PBXX from the pricing procedure, and use this procedure only for the vendors who is having contracts. for other vendors u can use other pricing procedure with PBXX.

Regards,

Ramakrishna

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas

You can control display of price fields using 'Functional authorizations' for users, but it will be in display mode even for POs without reference to contract.

Suggest you to use user exit MM06E005 to control changing of price. You will need ABAPer for this.

Rgds

Ramki