cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing[access sequence]

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

i would request you all to help me out of the problem that i am facing i.e. in the "Access sequence" when i am trying to copy an access sequence, i am getting a daoulag box asking me weather i got to "COPY ALL" or "ONLY COPY ENTER" and then i have selected "copy all" then i have got an error and the error is "Access type Cis not defined for key fields".

what i have to do to retify this error.

Regards,

sushmitha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sushmitha

once try checking pricing procedure....i mean the access sequence is related to the fields which u select.....so once check out the fields in a table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sushmita,

As per my knowledge we have only two options for access type its either 1 or nothing. Where 1 should be selected if access is supposed to used for rebate purpose or for pricing we are not selecting anything it means the second option nothing. And here I am talking about 6.0 version. So, please check it out why are you getting this problem.

I am quite sure that your access seq is assigned to acess type C. Which is not in standard SAP. Thats why you are getting this problem. Please check it and if not getting solution come back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i didnt get you, i want a more clear cut answer,

if some one is aware of this plz do let me know.

Regards,

sushmitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Susmitha,

First of all I feel apologetic for delay as I was not on SDN.

So at the moment when you just enter access sequence screen you can find there we have an assignment where generally we don’t pay much attention. There you will find one assignment between access sequence and access type (Access sequence and access type are same). However it’s optional and you assign option 1 if you are planning to use the key combination for rebate and not for pricing.

You please try to find out. As soon as you see that field you will understand the error. After that it seems that you have defined your new field. Or there is one new access type C is defined for your key combinations. And that access type is not maintained in the table. So please check that access sequence is assigned with which one access type.

After that only you can understand it well and then after assign your access sequence to 1 if it’s for rebate or leave it blank.

Try this and come back if require.