cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricelisttype 'O'?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I only have 3 pricelists in the pricelists table in the synch manager but when the synch runs I end up with hundreds of rows in the PartsPricingMaster with a PriceListType of 'O' and this translates into thousands of extra rows in the PartsPricing table which ends up timing out the next pricelist synch.

Where do these come from and how are they used in Netpoint? Are these just prices that have been overridden?

Thanks,

Steve

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

PriceListType 'O' is account special pricing from OSPP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Shane, I assume it's used in Netpoint but I can't figure out how the tables are related to use this data. Is there another table besides partspricing and partspricingmaster that I should be looking at?

For example, if I assign a B2B a dealer pricelist, then the pricing information is pulled from partspricing where the pricelist code is dealer but I don't see how the special pricing is linked.

Thanks,

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Netpoint, both account special pricing and regular pricelist use the same tables.

Account special pricing has a pricelistcode of the AccountID.

When pricing is evaluated, the first evaluation is to see if the there is a price for the item with pricelistcode of the accountid. If so, that is returned, if not, the pricelist assigned to the account is used to determine the price.

Finally, if there is no pricelist assigned to the account, the default pricelist is used.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahhhhh .... very nice My current client has numbers for the account id's so I didn't recognize the pricelistcode as accounts lol.

Thanks Shane

Answers (0)