cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricelist history

Former Member
0 Kudos

{and t1.itemcode='h-1030'}

in the where clause and that works. it pulls up price changes for h-1030.

however, when i say

{and t1.itemcode='[%0]' '}

it doesnt work. why? how can i give the user the option of being able to enter the itemcode?

thanks

prem

hi

this could be a very simple thing but somehow not able to find out and was wondering if anyone could help. i found this query to list out the price changes and the date of change. however, i want to change this to give the user the option to enter the itemcode. how do i do that?

SELECT

T1.ItemCode,

T2.Price [Current Price],

T1.Price [Old Price],

T1.PriceList [Price List No.],

T3.ListName [Price List Name],

T1.Factor,

(Select T9.UpdateDate from AITM T9 where T9.Loginstanc = (T1.Loginstanc + 1) and (T9.Loginstanc =(T0.Loginstanc +1)) and T9.Itemcode =T1.Itemcode )[Update Date] /, T1.LogInstanc, (T1.Loginstanc + 1)[Loginstance + 1]/

FROM

AITM T0

INNER JOIN AIT1 T1 ON T0.ItemCode = T1.ItemCode and T1.Loginstanc =T0.loginstanc

INNER JOIN ITM1 T2 ON T1.ItemCode = T2.ItemCode and T2.PriceList = T1.PriceList

INNER JOIN OPLN T3 ON T1.PriceList = T3.ListNum

WHERE

T1.Loginstanc = ((Select top 1 T3.Loginstanc from ait1 T3 where T3.ItemCode =T1.ItemCode And T3.PriceList = T1.PriceList and T3.Loginstanc <> '1' order by T3.Loginstanc desc) - 1)

View Entire Topic
lorna_real
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Prem,

This Wiki Article from the Expert on Phone Team may help you. Please refer to this link:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/pages/viewpage.action&pageid=30114103

Regards,

Lorna Real