cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Updation possible when GR and IV is done?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can price updation be done manually in PO, when the Goods Receipt and invoice is already done?

Is there any way we can update prices without doing reversal GR and Invoice, if GR and IV is already done for a PO?

I will be very thankful for an immediate response.

Regards,

Sheral

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

is there any sense to change the PO price after GR and IR...

Standard SAP is not possible and it also doesnt make any sense to change the PO price after GR and IR.

Reason because the relevant posting already done during GR and IR, such as stock account, vendor account and so on.

*I would advice to reverse the IR and GR and then change the PO price again, after that report the GR and IR again.

Thanks and Regards

CW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why don't you use Subsequent debit or Subsequent credit in MIRO referring the PO no. which will update (debit or credit) your material price accordingly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since, automatic price updation is not working..

Scenerio is like, prices are not getting updated according to the delivery dates.We have maintained from month 1 june to 30june price should be XXX if its delivery date is falling in this month, and price should be YYY if delivery date is falling between 1 july to 31 july...But It is showing the old price(XXX) even in the month of july when delivery is done..

So we were trying to update it manually, using that update button.

Since now GR and Invoice is done, its saying not possible.

My question here is, reversal of GR and Invoice is necessary to update the prices manually???

Regards,

Sheral

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the info record purchasing org data 1 tab

in the conditon portion you will see Pr date Cat field here you can mention the price determination on delivery date or Gr date or PO date etc.

based on this, suppose oyu set as delivery date than system will pick up the pricing conditon based on the date of delivery.

now on that date which ever conditon is valid for Info that will be taken by the system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In PIR , pr .date.cat is already marked as 2 which is delivery date..

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will not be allowed to add or remove any condition types, but if those conditions were manual, it will allow you to modify the value of the conditions. This is how you can change in PO with GR and IR done.

Regards,

Dakshesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In PIR keep the option of "5" and then every month when you receive the consignment amend the qty in PO (i.e. put the balance qty that you have received) and then do the MIGO, then system will pick the price as per the date in PIR (this price is based on the GR Date). I know this is not a perfect solution but this will work.

Regards

Ayyallas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sry I forgot to mention,

i.e. put the balance qty that you have received in a SEPARATE LINE ITEM

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try MR21, But it will not reflect in any of the PO-MIGO-MIRO.

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI<

we can change price and qty in PO after GRN and Invoice in ME22N

also we can change material price in MR21

but please explain exact what you want to achieve

Regards

Kailas Ugale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Item Details, we can see there is condition tab and there comes update button.

I want to update the price using this, but it is not allowing me to update saying since GR and invoice is done, you can no more make chnges.

Regards,

Sheral

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not possible to Use Update button after processing the PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let us know why is this required so that we can suggest any work around.

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to update the price using this, but it is not allowing me to update saying since GR and invoice is done, you can no more make chnges.

Its sap stander once you have PO history for item then you can not update it

you have to test in new and fresh PO

Regards

Kailas Ugale