Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price not picking while creating purchase order

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have created a pricing procedure and assigned to the vedor, but while creating purchase order the material price is not picking up.if i use the standard one the price is picking up. can anyone explaing any setting iam missing.

regards

thyagarajan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In your pricing procedure

For the condition type Automatic Gross price PB00, you have assigned am Access sequence.

<b>Access sequence</b>: An access sequence is a search strategy by means of which the system searches for valid records in various condition tables. It consists of one or more accesses. The sequence of accesses controls the priority of the individual condition records among each other. Through the accesses, the system is told where to look first and where to look next for a valid condition record in each case.

Once the pricing procedure triggers, System looks for the valid condition recorrd for the condition type PB00 as per the priority listed in Access sequence.

Example: If purchase info record is the first priority and you maintained the Info record then system picks the price from Info record into PO.

If no valid condition record found then it will trigger PBXX Manual Gross price condition in PO and ask to enter the price manually.This is called condition technique.

So check whether you maintained the Condition record for PB00 or not?

Regards

Ramakrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check whether conditions are picing in info record or not.

Pavan k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thayagarajan

Have you done the Below settings in customizing

1. Schema Group for Vendor

2. Schema group for P Org

3.assignment of Schema Group to P Org

4.Define Schema Determination>>> Determine Calculation schems for Standard PO's.

5. Entry of Vendor schema in XK01>> purchasing Data.

Chetan

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi chettan

i have checked, everything is fine

is there any other option

thyagarajan