cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price flow into the Purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created a new material ( HALB ). I created a NB PO as well as STO PO. Please let me know as to how the price would flow into the above PO's. Thanks.,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

as far as my knowledge on this that's true, and in case of Intra company the price will flow from material master of supplying plant and in case of intra company condition records will be handy to fetch the right price.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus.

Thanks to all for resolving this query. Got the answer.

Regards

Sudhi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Price in PO is flowed from Info-record and the latest conditions'price as we maintain validity period in conditions.If it is very first time that you are creating PO then you will have to enter manually.You will see this price in Net Price column in item overview.

Now,the pricing procedure comes into picture to calculate the landing price of the material including discounts,frieght charges,surcharges etc

Hope it will be helpful

regards,

Vineet

Former Member
0 Kudos

if u r using SAP standard access sequence, then price will be fetched to PO by giving prefrence in following order:

Contract>Info record> Last PO price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Sachin,

That was really a good one to know. Thanks for your inputs. I believe this should hold good for a normal purchase order (NB).

Further, I would like to know if the same order holds good for STO ( either Inter-company or Intra-compnay ).

Kindly let me know on this.

Regards

Sudhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sachin

i think the flow logic exist only fr source determination and not fr price determination

R u sure abt this sequene

any advise frm experts on this - Ur inputs r welcome

{ tht too for source determination as Quota>sourcelist>outline aggrement>info record }

contract price will be picked up if PO is made with ref to contract - else info record price will be picked

Edited by: rajat kaushik on Feb 26, 2009 8:00 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Incase an info record is maintained then the system will suggest the price maintained in inforecord - which is editable as well

else u will hv to enter it mannully

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhi,

Pricing does not depend on the material type you are procuring. You need to maintain the pricing procedure for purchasing organisation and vendor master.

When you do purchasing of the material from that particular vendor with the purchasing organisation, the system would prompt the pricing schema.

The same would be case with the STO. here, you have to maintain the vendor master for the issuing plant.

I hope it is helpful.

Regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ranjan,

Thanks for your valuable inputs. As of now, we are not maintaining any Purchasing Schema Group or Vendor Schema Group as such, indicates that standard process takes place.

Further, I would like to know the order in which SAP checks for the price to be flowed into the Purchase Order. Please let me know the same.

Regards

Sudhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Normally if u mainatain a info record for the combination of material and vendor. The price will pick it up from there to PO.

Regards,

Raman