cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price difference account in MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue during posting a Invoice Verification in Foreign Currency.

While doing Invoice Verification in MIRO in Foreign Currency, The user has been changed the GR/IR price manually in Miro, due that system is posting to Price Difference and we have activated KDM ( Exchange Rate difference between GR and IR) and we are using Standard Price for Raw material. When i simulate system is posting to Price diferrence in Foreign Currency, but when i display in Local Currency system is showing Price Difference as Zero Value, the difference between is posted to Exchange rate gain or loss in Local Currency.

The Entry displayed in MIRO as below

USD JPY

Vendor 30,316.32- 2352365-

GR/IR 30,258.72 2659348

Price Diff 57.60 0

Exch Rate Gain/Loss 0.00 306983-

Can any one please tell me, why system is not posting price difference to Local Currency.

Your valuable inputs will be rewarded with points

Thanks

Sivanand KP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked the FI Document in FB03? If you know the FI Doc number, just go to FB03 and display it.

If not, go to MIRO, Click on Follow on documents - Click on Accounting document.

Now see the PRD difference amount in all the currencies.

Else,

FAGLB03 - Enter PRD GL Account and select the Local ledger, ENTER and click on FEB month balance. It will take you through the Line items. Now you know what to do.

If it is not displayng, just chekc the conversion rates updated in OB08.

Thanks

Edited by: nkonnipati on Feb 27, 2012 9:52 AM

Edited by: nkonnipati on Feb 27, 2012 9:53 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nkonnipati,

I have checked the Document after posting Miro and i checked in FB03 is it showing as same as the Material Price different account is showing in Foreign currency values i.e., USD where as in Local Currency it is showing as Zero Values for that document.

MIRO Document is displaying as:

USD JPY

Vendor A/C 30,316.32- 2352365-

GR/IR Account 30,258.72 2,659,348.00

Price Diff Account 57.60 0

Exchange Rate Gain / Loss Account 0 306983-

i have checked the Currency conversion rates it is already maintained for USD to JPY and JPY to USD.

Thanks

Sivanand KP