cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Comparision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am facing problem in price comparision after maintaining Quotations.

I put the collective RFQ number in the initial screen while carrying out T-code ME49.

when i execute in get the message as ""Selected quotations not directly comparable""

I have maintained the prices in maintain quotation, but still i get in the field as ""quotation item not yet maintained "" in ME49.

Can anyone please suggest where am i going wrong and also whether any customiziing has to be carried out.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would guess that someone (even you possibly?) has used the same collective RFQ number on additional RFQs and one of these is for a different range of items and one of these has NOT had the prices entered.

If you continue with the comparison and enter past the message you should see the list of all RFQs with the same collective number and so you should be able to spot the problem.

Steve B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick reply

I created quotation today manually for 1 item and my deadline for quotation is also today. the i maintained the quotation by filling the price.

the i went to price comparision . i get the error over there. and when i click on the message i get it as "

Message no. 06616

Diagnosis

The selected quotation items contain different data, such as different materials. A comparison is therefore not possible.

Procedure

Have you entered the correct quotation number on the initial screen for the price comparison list?

"""

But i dont thin i have made any error while maintaining the quotation.

I hope you understood the problem .

Thanks and regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Farruqh

Please check what STEPHEN suggested...have you used the same collective number on a RFQ which is containg some differnt material.

regards

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Farrugh,

I am experiencing the same problem right now. If you were able to fix it, may I ask how?

Thank you,

Lee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It all depends on what you are entering into the selection screen of the price comparison.

If you are entering a collective number then this may have been used on other unrelated RFQs and so you would get this message.

If you are entering a range of RFQ numbers (e.g. 1 to 5) then perhaps one of the RFQs in this range were for different materials.

To get a true comparison you must stay within the RFQ process and simply enter a different Vendor number each time.

If you come out of the transaction and then enter another RFQ (even for the same materials), the system may believe that this is not the same as the other RFQs (there could be one field that is different or perhaps you have entered the materials in a different sequence?)

But in general, this message is quite accurate and it normally does meanthat you are not comparing identical RFQs.

Check the resulting display in the comaprison, it normally shows you what it believes the differences are.

Steve B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check whether u have assigned access sequence in pricing Condition type. if you have assigned it will work

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the quot deadline date(if they are correct) in header details of Quotation.

regards

Yogesh