cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRICE CHANGE WHILE ISSUING THE MATERIAL

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are ordering a chemical XYZ for price 69 rs/kg, while doing MIGO the price is same i.e 69, but at the time of issue by 201 mvmt type, th price of the chemical changes, if calculated it comes as 70.81 ( price is checked from mb51 report ),

why this variation comes?? ( we are valuating the material on moving avg price )

Does it have any effect as material is valuated on MAP??

I think material price must not change, if material price is same in PO and GRN (MIGO)

Please advice..

Regards

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please check all movements in MR51 (not MB51) as in MR51 you will as well see invoice receipts and manual price adjustments, both may have impact on calculation of MAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

As to the value at goods issue for material with MAP,

the calculation logic will be

w-betrag = ( ( w-menge * w-salk3 ) / w-lbkum ).

salk3 = MBEW-SALK3(Value of total valuated stock)

lbkum = MBEW-LBKUM(Total stock)

menge = number of goods issue.

You can check coding in LMBGBFSU which will be called from

function moudle MB_CALCULATE_VALUES.

I hope this info will help you.

Keiichiro Abe

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are ordering a chemical XYZ for price 69 rs/kg, while doing MIGO the price is same i.e 69, but at the time of issue by 201 mvmt type, th price of the chemical changes, if calculated it comes as 70.81 ( price is checked from mb51 report ),

why this variation comes?? ( we are valuating the material on moving avg price )

Does it have any effect as material is valuated on MAP??

I think material price must not change, if material price is same in PO and GRN (MIGO)

HI,

Please check must there is qty/val. of xyz material already existing. thats y you post GR at the price 69 and as per MAP nature system will calculate latest price :

New Moving Average Price = Total Value / Total Quantity

which may be become - 70.81. thats y system showing you 70.81 at the time of GI,