cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous Month Balance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In one of the EE payslip their is previous month balance is coming.

E.g, we running salary for month of may. and in may salary slip, some amount is coming from April.

Could I know, where in log u could check, previous month balance.

Regard

KKS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it running retro for the employee for the month of April...then you can check that amount in the wage types /551 and /552.

In the subschema INNR Retro active accounting India you can find the IN42 & IN43 PCR's being read and carry forwards the difference amount(Last net pay and the current net pay) into IN44 you can find in the Sub schema INN1 Gross to net calculation and then transfers the amount into RT into /551 and then into /552.

Kindly check for the custom PCR's which you have in your schema...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akula,

/552 is showing actual amount. However In month of April also same amount has been paid so why retro it is calculating.

Regard

KKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

It happens if any of the payroll related master data has been changed the system triggers for retro...

First check the Earliest MD Change date in Infotype 0003.If you find the date over here it means the user has changed the master data for that specific date.

Then the system goes for retro...automatically. If the change is not related to monetary terms or LOP then you can remove the date in the info type 0003 if required so that the payroll runs only for the may not for April...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akula,

U are right his Earliest master data change date is coming 09.04.2012.

However I do not see any entry in IT8, 14 or 15.

So how would i know what changes has been done.

Regard

KKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the issue is related to the same pernr for whom the Split deduction issue is posted here by you.

If it is related to the same employee then i can say that on 09.04.2012 the employee was promoted so the info type 0001 gets changed as two records exist for the employee.

Start date-08.04.2012 & 09.04.2012-31.12.9999 Tht is the reason it is running retro for the employee...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use this report RPUAUD00 to see any master data changes for infotype 8, 14 or 15. Some cases the changes would not reflect in PA30 transaction

Thanks

Pavan

Answers (0)