cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preventive maintenance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team, my client want one audit form in which they want first coloumn as all required operations as checklist and second coloum as actual performed operation or action taken at time of preventive maintenance order. How can i develope this report. Or any standard way. Second which standard print i should use for preventive maintenance order. Thanx in advancd.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This can be acheived by using Form developement. As per your format you will get the operation in AUFK, AFVC tables. Even if you want the frequncy you will get it thri PLWP, t351X. Finally you will get the actions (remarks) at AFRU table.(Maintain the remarks at confirmation T code in confirmation text field).

then other so many things like Plant etc will possible

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPPM@10021983 ,

Try using IW47 as the basis for your reporting - select operation by PrM order type. You must ensure your business process activities are designed to satisfy the data requirements of this audit - e.g. if there was a variation to an peration, or it was not actually completed this should be incorporated into your completion confirmation process somewhere.

Try standard shop papers for work orders and then develop to your requirements. These may be delivered in language DE only, so they are generally developed from there to satisfy the requirements on the shop floor. Remember the information delivered to the workforce on shop papers has quality, cost, safety and environmental implications so ensure the data requiremenst are correct. Shop paper types are allocated to work order types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP PM,

As your scenario i think there is no standard report, we have to take fields in different tables like one from PM and one from FICO.

so when we taking different tables mostly we canot input into Maintenance Order, and you can take print through your report but not possible through Maintenance Order.

Finally there is no standard report available according to your report

Developing report is very simple,and making report is allways in different tables only, this can be done by ABAPers

Hope this may helps you

Prem.