cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

preventive maintenance order -outlook mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client's requirement is to send information to the outlook mail id before 3 days of preventive maintenance due date.Can anybody please tell me where will I enter "position" linked to employee id & outlook mail id from HR module to trigger the message .

Thanks in advance.

rgds

rajib

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

rajib

You want to send an email to users for EVERY maintenance plan call date???

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pete,

Thanks for quick response.I want to send mail only for those maintenance plan for which cycle is minimum 3 months or more than that.where can I maintain the posiiton to send mail to outlook mail id.

rgds

rajib

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will need to develop a solution to do this..

There are a few options e.g.:

- An enhanced version if IP30

- A batch program which runs after IP30

- Utilise user-exit in the order/notification

- Etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Pete

Thaks for your guide, still I am not clear .where i will maintain "position" linked with user outlook mail id.As in IP30 ,this field is not available .Can you please mention name of user exit through which I can get this functionality?

rgds

rajib

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will either need to read the org structure or the Personnel master in HR to get the position.But why do you need the position of the employee, why cant you just read the email ID from the personnel master and send a email?

Regards

Narasimhan

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What exactly do you mean by "position"??

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Position is maintained in HR module, which will be linked with concerned outllok mail id.Can you please tell me how my prveventive maintenance due date will read this outllok mail ?I think somewhere I need to enter this outlook mail in my module related master /transaction data.

rgds

rajib

former_member220863
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Ask ur ABAPER to create a ZTable in which u can maintain the mail id of users.

For ex: In ZTable u could have combination of Planning Plant ,Company Code and mail id of users.In this table u have to maintain the data for the above combination and when ur program get schedule, mail will be send to concerned users.

Regards

Sunil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajib abraham,

I have a solution.

1) Go to SPRO and assign partner determination procedure to equipment category.

2) In PA30 for an employee, email id and postion number will be maintained (If not then ask your HR team to do so)

3) In equipment master mention that position number as partner.

After completing above 3 steps

Ask your ABAP team to create an program.

This program will check the Basic Start date of order created from maintenance plan (having maintenance plan as reference in order) and compare it with system date if less then 3 days then it will pick that order. Now those order will have equipment and due to that equipment order will have a partner(which will be copied from eqipment master).

program will use that partner and refer the HR master data and get mail id and send email.