cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preparation for SAP HCM Associate Certification Exam

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am preparing for SAP HCM Associate Certification exam, and I have got only five days in my hand.

I want to know how can I utilize these five days in preparation very effectively, basically on which portion of the syllabus I must give more importance.

I also want to know at what level the toughness of the questions are asked in certification weather it is direct questions/tricky questions or just basics questions.

I have tested my skills in www.daypo.net where I found the questions asked on this website for practice was very tough. I have scored only 34% out of 80 questions.

Currently I have four materials THR10_1, THR10_2, THR12_1 & THR12_2, is that there will be direct questions from this materials.

I want to pass the certification.

Can anyone please help me out.

Regards,

Kunal Sinha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201807
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kunal,

We have prepare on the following order:-

Kindly arrange you 5 days in following order.

1. Most of the question asked in Payroll part ( THR12_1). In this book have two part.

First five lesson having 10-15 question, then rest part having 7-12 question.

2. Time management & report - In time management part having 10-15 question.

Second part is reporting part - It is very essay straight question & simple.

3- Book I- Summery of all the book - This book is also two part- 2nd part is having more question & essay question.

First part is very essay question.

We have prepare on the following order:-

Payroll

Time management

Reporting

OM

Other

First three part having 70% question.

All the best

Regards,

Rakesh

0 Kudos

Hii Rakesh,

Thank you for your reply. It will really help me a lot for the preparation. Can you please help me with the questions that are asked in the certification test, so that I can have practice thoroughly before appearing the exam. I don't know whether the questions available in daypo.net is helpful because most of the questions are very tough. I have to appear test on 25th of april'14

And what what is passing score for OLT program candidates in certification exam.

Regards,

kunal sinha

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

keeranadams
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Preparing for the SAP HCM Associate Certification exam in a short timeframe can be challenging, but with a focused strategy, you can maximize your chances of success. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you utilize your five days effectively:

1. Syllabus Analysis:

• Review the exam syllabus thoroughly and identify the key topics that have higher weightage.
  • Focus on core areas like Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Time Management, and Payroll.

2. Prioritize Key Topics:

• Allocate more time to high-weightage topics. Ensure that you have a solid understanding of the fundamental concepts in these areas.

3. Study Materials:

• Utilize the materials you have (THR10_1, THR10_2, THR12_1 & THR12_2) as your primary study resources.
  • Pay close attention to the concepts covered in these materials, as direct questions may be derived from them.

4. Practice Exams:

• Take practice exams to gauge your readiness. Use the results to identify weak areas that need more focus.
  • Consider exploring other reputable practice exam platforms for a diverse range of questions.

5. Time Management:

• Plan your study schedule effectively, ensuring you cover all key topics.
  • Allocate more time to challenging areas and topics where you scored lower in practice exams.

6. Practical Application:

• Understand how theoretical concepts are practically applied within SAP HCM. Real-world scenarios are often tested in certification exams.

7. SAP Learning Hub:

• If you have access to SAP Learning Hub, explore additional study materials, guided exercises, and expert-led sessions.

8. Community Support:

• Engage with SAP community forums or discussion groups. Seek guidance from individuals who have already taken the exam.

Regarding Question Toughness:

• Certification exams may include a mix of direct, tricky, and basic questions. Focus on understanding the core concepts to tackle a variety of question types.

Final Tips:

• Stay calm and focused during the exam. Read each question carefully before answering.
  • Use the process of elimination for challenging questions, and don't spend too much time on a single question.

Remember, success in the SAP HCM Associate Certification exam requires a balanced approach of theoretical knowledge and practical application. Good luck with your preparation, and I hope you pass the certification!

A big shoutout to the creators of this domain authority score checker thread! The in-depth discussions and practical advice showcase the collective expertise of the community. It's a hub where professionals, regardless of experience levels, can contribute and gain valuable insights. Truly an indispensable resource for anyone serious about SEO mastery.

former_member201807
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kunal,

certification test 80 questions to solve in 180mins.

Suppose one question describe & given 5 option, so you have to select all the right answer.Suppose there are 3 right answer, then you have chose all the 3 right answer then you will get full marks. If you have choosen any wrong answer out of 3 then there are no marks.

How is the calculation is done in calculating the percentage, how much marks does the each questions contains?

Percentage of marks calculation done by the sap itself.

Question of marks is depends upon on the questions to question .(As per my experience & understanding).

Regards,

Rakesh

0 Kudos

Thanks Rakesh...your tips really helped me out..I have scored 71 per cent

And even online practice test link daypo.net Also helped me.

best regards,

kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

I am planning to give the certification this month. Can you please tell me which exam did you give?

I am planning on C_THR12_66 which i suppose does not contain Payroll part.

Can onyone help me if Payroll questions would be asked here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal

I was going through the questions online, some of them are easy ones and some of them require hands-on experience in SAP HCM,

I am new to SAP HCM and planning to write the SAP HCM exam soon, The online sample questions for SAP HCM are mostly based on the practical knowledge of configuration, is there a book available through which I can practice real case scenarios so that I can have better understanding of SAP HCM to give the exam. Any suggestions and exam related info is appreciated.

Please reply.

Thanks so much

Ruchi

keeranadams
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for help! This article https://www.collegebasics.com/blog/custom-writing-services-us/ on custom writing services is a treasure trove of information. The author's reviews are thorough, covering important aspects like quality, plagiarism, and pricing. I appreciate the in-depth analysis and comparisons, which will save me time and effort when choosing a writing service. A must-read for any student in need of writing assistance.

former_member201807
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kunal,

Please go through the google, you will get a lot link related to certification question.

As per my understanding sap hcm passing mark is 55%.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3284233

All the best!

Regards,

Rakesh

0 Kudos

Do the questions repeats in the test i.e. Do they repeat questions from last test.

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

in the test we have 80 questions to solve in 180mins. Does the test contains negative marking for any wrong answer.

How is the calculation is done in calculating the percentage, how much marks does the each questions contains?

regards,

kunal

0 Kudos

How can I get the old questions that were asked to the students in sap hr associate certification test?

0 Kudos

Please any one reply