cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Predictive Material and Resource Planning in SAP S/4HANA (pMRP)

alexeisolovei
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all.

Need some help with execution of Predictive Material and Resource Planning in SAP S/4HANA (1909). When i schedule pMRP simulation for my product, there is no capacity requirments are created/calculated.

All master data is exist. Simulative Long Term Planning with the same master data is working and creating capacity requirments for my resource.

Below is a result of processing scheduled pMRP simulation. There is no feasible load for producing simulated product.

Thanks for answers.

I would suggest you to try MD03 for the material post you have entered demand in MD61 and see if capacity is showing in cm01 or not, that will show us that master data is entered properly and demand entered is being considered as overload or not.

If your capacity in work center is 9 hours per day which is 45 hrs in a week then demand you have entered can be achieved easily.

Regards,

Harsh

Process pmrp app only shows us the capacity issues if any and helps us to simulate and solve them. If there is no overload then you can't see it here.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alexeisolovei
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the answers. Issue is resolved.

Problem was in value "In-house production" on the MRP2 tab (material master), which at start i maintained as "0". After i changed it, capacity requirments was generated.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello

Check the log of the simulation creation, to ensure that there was no error during the creation.

Regards,
Caetano

alexeisolovei
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, Caetano Almeida.

Thanks for the answer.

Log is clean (all steps are green colored). Also in results i see my materials (from product structure) and resource.

0 Kudos

blog-post.jpg

Please find the screenshot, I can see the load if you have maintained the formula's in the work center and provided operations/phase hours input in routing/recipe then the load will show. ignore my last comment.

If this is useful please award points.

Regards,

Harsh

alexeisolovei
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for the answer.

The formulas in WC are maintained.

Regards,

Alexei