cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

predefined appraisal process and flexible appraisal process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I read the new presentation about the New in Performance Management (SAP enhancement package 4

For SAP ERP 6.0) I don't understand the connection between predefined appraisal process and flexible appraisal process.

Can I use these 2 processes together?

Is the new "Predefined Performance Management Process: Calibration" work with flexible appraisal process or this is 2 different system and process?

For example This process of predefined appraisal compare "final appraisal" of workers. Where this "final appraisal" is stored . In which question of the appraisal form ?

In the presentation Sap wrote "Team calibration based on overall appraisal". What is "overall appraisal" in terms of appraisal form ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sara

Thank you for your answer

I did not understand something in your answer

Regarding "Team calibration based on overall appraisal". This functionality allows manager to compare the individual appraisal documents of the employees that reports to him.

What is "overall appraisal". Appraisal form in a catalog had a lot of question and category. How can I mark or sign a question in the appraisal form as "overall appraisal

"

Thank you for answer

Ofer

sarah_debza
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

so to answer your questions:

Can I use these 2 processes together?

No these are 2 different functionalities. The reason they were delivered at the same time is because they are using the same technology (web dynpro)

Thus the 'calibration' which is designed for Predefined does not exist for Flexibe.

So with EHP4 SAp delivered the new Predefined functionality

and the Flexible which is basically the same functionality as before but using web dynpro instead of BSP page.

Regarding "Team calibration based on overall appraisal". This functionality allows manager to compare the individual appraisal documents of the employees that reports to him.

You can find some more information on these fucntionalities in SAP help link below

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/cd/dae8a24ab011d18a0f0000e816ae6e/frameset.htm

Hope this help

Sarah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Sarah,

we find that the calibration is working on the the pd infotype stored on CP,which store the rating from appraisal,

the predefined process update the infotype automatically( the calibration grid in TRM works the same way), so i think if we can update the infotype in flexible using BADI, the flexible appraisal should work with calibration too.

could you pls share your more knowledge on this?

br.

zj